*Indicates Disaster Kleenup Specialists Exclusive
- B, ASB, HIC, C-15 Classification, General Contractors License – #458398 State of California – Contractors State License Board
- *Registered Asbestos Contractor – DOSH Certification – #794 State of California – Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Certified: Water Damage Technician, Odor Control Technician, Fire Damage Technician, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- The Clean Trust Certified - #25822 – International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification, Washington, D.C.
- The Clean Trust Certified - See certification list below.
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CMRS)
- American Indoor Air Quality Council
- Mold Remediation Technician Training
- Restoration Consultants
- HAZWOPER First Responder, Hazardous Material Technician Certification, NATEC International, Inc.
- Certified in Applications of Infrared Thermography in the Inspection and Diagnosis of Low Slope Commercial Roofing Systems; Infrared Training Center, N. Billerica, MA
- Certified in Applications of Infrared Thermography in Building Sciences for Inspection of Residential and Commercial Buildings; Infrared Training Center, N. Billerica, MA
- Asbestos 40 Hr Contractor/Supervisor Course
- NATEC International, Inc.
- *Lead Hazard & Maintenance Training
- Benchmark Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Commercial Ventilation Training
- Mechanical Systems Hygiene Institute
- Certified as a Women Owned Business by the SBA and by the Supplier Clearinghouse for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of the California Public Utilities Commission
- White Stag Leadership Development
We Have Taken Numerous Courses & Seminars
We have taken numerous courses and seminars including: Indoor Air Quality, National Institute of Disaster Restoration continuing education seminars and courses, Water Loss Institute continuing education seminars and courses, Complete Technical Water Damage Restoration School, Water Loss Mitigation Conference, Disaster Kleenup International, Benchmark Environmental Training, ATC and Associates/The Environmental Institute, American Indoor Air Quality Council (AmIAQ), Unsmoke System & Procedures for Disaster Restoration, Claims Training Services (Successful Subrogation: A Correspondence Course for Restoration Contractors), etc.
The Clean Trust Certifications
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Applied Structural Drying
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Odor Control
- Cpt. Repair & Reinstallation
- Master Textile Cleaner
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- Journeyman Water Restorer
Company Certifications & Affiliations
- B, ASB, HIC, C-15 Classification, General Contractors License – #458398 State of California
- DOSH Certificate of Registration for Asbestos-related Work #794
- Certified Building Inspector #69791, International Conference of Building Officials