|Location:||Monterey and Santa Clara County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Asbestos Worker is a vital part of the Santa Clara County and Monterey County production team. Tasks will include following abatement procedures, protocols and regulations.
- Proficient in abatement procedures, protocols, and regulations
- Exhibit strong problem solving ability
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, ensuring strict accuracy in work
- Ability to read and interpret technical information
- Able to respond on time
- Able to follow direction and work with others
Education and/or Experience
- Must have 32 Hour Asbestos Worker certification to work in field
- Complete refresher course annually
- Current Asbestos Certification
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, you may respond by sending us a resume by email.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.