Fire Restoration Project Manager- San Jose/Santa Clara County
|Location:||San Jose / Santa Clara County|
The position of Fire Restoration Project Manager is a vital part of a Production Team. The TEAM is responsible for selling and PRODUCING the work. The Project Manager produces estimates, sells estimates and has the ultimate responsibility that the team is performing so that every job is done on time and under budget. The Project Manager is also responsible for undertaking marketing activities that will lead to more work from current sources and new work from new sources. As a Fire Restoration Project Manager, you must have the ability to effectively work in our fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities is essential.
- Must have excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- In depth knowledge of the of the restoration industry
- Must have excellent communication and people skills to represent the company successfully and clearly to the public
- Must have computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Office, Outlook and job processing software
- Must be organized and self-motivated, pay attention to detail and require little direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Familiar with estimating software, Xactimate experience a plus
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent ability to complete required paperwork correctly and punctuality
- Hard working team player who can easily adapt to changing needs
- Strong desire to learn and excel!
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.