Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
|Location:||San Jose & Monterey|
The Coordinator is a vital part of a production team consisting of a Project
Manager, Coordinator, Superintendent and Lead personnel. Tasks will include managing documentation, paper
files, electronic files, time in process records, filing contract and
change orders. Work close with Business Development Director.
- Must have excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Must have excellent communication and people skills to represent the
company successfully and clearly to the public
- Must have computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Office, Outlook,
QuickBooks and job processing software
- Must be organized and self-motivated, pay attention to detail and require little
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent ability to complete required paperwork correctly and punctuality.
- Hard working team player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel!
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, you may respond by sending us a
resume by email.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.