Water Remediation Technician
|Location:||Santa Clara Area, Monterey County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
DISASTER KLEENUP SPECIALISTS is looking for a WATER REMEDIATION TECHNICIAN to join our team! We will accept the right candidate with or without experience-but IICRC certification or water remediation experience is a benefit. We are an emergency water and fire damage restoration company, our production positions involve a large amount of demolition, heavy lifting, and cleaning.
- must have a driver’s license for 3 years & not have more than 1 pt on the driving record
- must be willing to have a background check
- must have the ability to read, write, and speak fluent English (bilingual is a benefit)
- must be available to work an average of 45-50 hours per week (overtime pay is in accordance with California Labor Code requirements)
- must be able to work nights and weekends to on-call after hour emergencies (our employees are required to rotate working an on call schedule in addition to their regular schedule
- must be able to do heavy lifting
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, you may respond by sending us a resume by email.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.