We are looking for an experienced and successful B2B sales professional who loves to build new customer relationships through networking and thoughtful prospecting. If you are a motivated, competitive, and enthusiastic salesperson who is focused on being the best and who has a desire to work with people who consistently strive for excellence, come join our team as a Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Director, you will use your communication and networking skills to build new client relationships while maintaining and enhancing current relationships. You will focus on getting the “Big Meetings” with prospects and clients in order to secure new business. Our ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in outside sales, and any experience in restoration service sales and/or in marketing to educational institutions, both public and private, is a plus.
- Creates new client relationships across our major market segments through “in-person” sales with a particular focus on developing relationships in the education sector
- Drives new revenue opportunities to ARS through thoughtful territory management
- Focuses on obtaining “Big Meetings” with prospects and clients in our target business categories
- Manages and enhances existing client relationships
- Works with Operations personnel to resolve customer service issues in a timely fashion
- Attends conferences, sporting events, and other events to continually develop prospects and build relationships
- Three to five years of successful outside sales experience; restoration service sales a plus
- Sales experience in the education sector a plus
- Superior networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to get to the key decision makers in an organization and schedule “big” meetings
- Demonstrated experience in developing lasting, productive business relationships
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive, and enthusiastic
- Strong presentation skills
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (831) 899-3938
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.