Disaster Kleenup Specialists is seeking an individual who has a great attitude and the ability to
work efficiently in high demand situations and is computer wise. If you describe yourself as
dependable, a people person, energetic, and also are a strong hard worker with a get-up-and-go
attitude who finds an ever-changing environment not only enjoyable but a challenge to be met, we
want to speak with you. If you have experience in the construction, carpet cleaning, or the restoration
field, this position just might be for you (Experience a plus but we will train the right person.)
The requirements for this position:
• Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
• A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Some night and weekend work is required.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Some of the Responsibilities:
• Manage and Supervise On-site Crew
• Contents Cleaning
• Packing and Unpacking Contents
• Furniture Moving
• Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Excellent Customer Service
To apply for this position, go to: http://disaster-kleenup-specialists-inc.careerplug.com/j/04dxpd
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.