Disaster Kleenup Specialists is seeking an individual who has a great attitude and the ability to
work efficiently in high demand situations and is computer wise. If you describe yourself as
dependable, a people person, energetic, and also are a strong, hard worker with a get-up-and-go
attitude who finds an ever-changing environment not only enjoyable, but a challenge to be met, we
want to speak with you. If you have experience in the construction or the restoration
field, this position just might be for you!
Education and Certification:
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Graduate
Skilled Labor – Key Responsibilities:
- Janitorial experience preferred
- Contests moving and packing experience preferred
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech provides general cleaning and restoration under the supervision of the assigned management team.
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech completes the process of preserving all structural components during the remediation process and protects all contents according to the Supervisor’s instructions.
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech informs the management team of the equipment and materials needed to complete their assignment, properly and on schedule.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (831) 899-3938
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.