Disaster Kleenup Specialists is seeking an individual who has a great attitude and the ability to
work efficiently in high demand situations and is computer wise. If you describe yourself as
dependable, a people person, energetic, and also are a strong, hard worker with a get-up-and-go
attitude who finds an ever-changing environment not only enjoyable, but a challenge to be met, we
want to speak with you. If you have experience in the construction or the restoration
field, this position just might be for you!
Education and Certification:
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Graduate
Minimum Industry Certification: one-year experience in the restoration of affected structures in water, fire, wind, mold and odor
Preferred Industry Certification: IICRC Certified in Water, Fire and Mold Restoration, Council Certified Structural Drying Remediator/Supervisor (CSDR/ CSDS)
– Or –
Graduate of equivalent training courses provided by a recognized certifying body or association specializing in the Restoration Arts.
– Or –
Verifiable equivalent industry training and experience through career longevity.
Skilled Labor – Key Responsibilities:
- Janitorial experience preferred
- Contests moving and packing experience preferred
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech provides general cleaning and restoration under the supervision of the assigned management team.
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech completes the process of preserving all structural components during the remediation process and protects all contents according to the Supervisor’s instructions.
- The Fire Skilled Labor Tech informs the management team of the equipment and materials needed to complete their assignment, properly and on schedule.
To apply for this position, go to: http://disaster-kleenup-specialists-inc.careerplug.com/jobs/675615/apps/new