Education and Certification:
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Graduate
– Or –
Preferred Educational Requirements: Must have 2 years of technical schooling. The RT must have a basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and controlled removal practice. They must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill. The RT should have a professional manner and be team orientated.
Minimum Industry Certification: The RT must have experience in protocols and procedures of two or more areas of emergency restoration: electronic restoration, fire damage restoration, hurricane and water damage restoration, mold remediation, corrosion control, HVAC, and document restoration.
– Or –
Preferred Industry Certification: IICRC Certified Water Restoration Technician, IICRC Fire Restoration Technician, and IICRC Certified Mold Remediation Technician, Council Certified Structural Drying Remediator/Supervisor (CSDR/ CSDS).
– Or –
They should be a graduate of equivalent training courses provided by a recognized certifying body or association specializing in the Restoration Arts.
– Or –
The RT should have verifiable equivalent industry training and experience through career longevity.
Remediation Technician – Key Responsibilities:
- The RT is responsible for reporting to the Project Supervisor at the start of each shift for job assignments and completing assigned tasks daily.
- The RT completes the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor’s instructions.
- The RT informs the Project Supervisor of the equipment and materials needed to complete the assignment properly and on schedule.
- The RT possesses the communication skills and experience to direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- The RT is responsible for personnel documentation, hours, and work performed on a given shift.
- The RT is resourceful in initiating results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- The RT practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety amongst the labor force.
- The RT performs other miscellaneous tasks as required
To apply for this position, go to: http://disaster-kleenup-specialists-inc.careerplug.com/j/03bw3v
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (831) 899-3938
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.