Disaster Kleenup Specialists in Monterey, California, we’re here with some spring cleaning tips to help you sell your property. As soon as the weather starts warming up, it’s the perfect time for cleaning and repairing your property. Whether it’s a home you’ve inherited, a rental unit you’d like to move or your own home, we’ll help you get the most out of your home’s value on the real estate market. Get it sold quickly and get the money you deserve.
A Clean House For A Quick Sale
Maybe you’ve already dusted and mopped, but you’re just not seeing what keeps turning potential buyers off. Or, maybe your staring at a giant pile of who knows what in great grandma’s basement and you just don’t have the time or energy to even know where to start. We offer a variety offer of spring cleaning and other cleanup services to help including:
- Making sure pests and their droppings have been safely evicted with rodent waste clean up.
- Ensuring structural safety with flood, fire, water and storm damage repairs.
- Making sure your property inspection goes smoothly with popcorn ceiling removal.
- Professionally cleaning up mold in the kitchen, bath and, basement areas.
- Cleaning up walkways and yards from hazards like broken branches and dead or fallen trees.
- Tackling that hoarder situation for you.
We Are Here To Help
We do mold clean up including fungus and mildew, rodent waste clean up, hoarder clean up and, popcorn ceiling removal. We can also help with storm damage repair including fallen tree removal and roof replacement. The two “F’s”, fire and flooding, can do serious damage to your home or property. At Disaster Kleenup Specialists, we have specialized departments to take care of both fire damage repair and water damage repair.
Your Time is Money, Call Today
We hope these spring cleaning tips to help you sell your property will help you dig a little deeper when thinking about how to get the most from your home sale. Calling us at Disaster Kleenup Specialists will save you time and money in the long run. Let us take care of the large, difficult, and, perhaps hidden problems now, before they arise inconveniently during closing or inspections. We look forward to serving you in the Monterey area today.