Environmental Lead Technician
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Lead Technician is a vital part of a production team consisting of a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Superintendent and Environmental Lead Technician. This position requires the efficient management and scheduling of employees and subcontractors. You must demonstrate, and be able to effectively communicate, sound working knowledge of environmental abatement procedures and protocols.
- Proficient in abatement procedures, protocols, and regulations
- Exhibit strong problem solving ability
- Display sound leadership ability, including ability to motivate others to achieve common divisional goals
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, ensuring strict accuracy in work
- Ability to read and interpret technical information and contracts
- Proficient with a computer including PSA, Outlook and Windows
- Able to follow direction and work with others
Education and/or Experience
- Two years’ experience in the abatement field
- Successfully complete the proper training and exams from an Environmental Protection Agency approved trainer for Abatement Supervisors
- Complete refresher course annually
- Current Asbestos Certification
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, you may respond by email.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.