You must demonstrate, and be able to effectively communicate, sound working knowledge of fire contents and structure procedures and protocols. This position requires the efficient use of time management for daily tasks, such as demolitions of structure, interior & exterior cleaning, and emergency response situations.
- Able to follow and give direction
- Able to follow through on tasks
- Able to be a team player
- Consistently responds on time
- Proficient with personal computer
- Assist Fire Damage Technicians on Fire loss projects
- Able to respond to on-call after hour emergencies
- Write documentation logs when necessary
- Read chemical labels
- Proficient in general demolition skills
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.