|Location:||San Jose / Santa Cruz|
The Remodeling Project Superintendent is a vital part of the Santa Clara County production team. Tasks will include managing documentation, paper and electronic files, time in process records, filing contract and change orders, supervise, scheduling, ordering materials and handling multiple construction remodel projects at one time. You will also work close with the Marketing Director.
- Must have excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Must have excellent communication and people skills to represent the
- company successfully and clearly to the public
- Sound working knowledge of construction remodel procedures and protocols
- Must have computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Office, Outlook,
QuickBooks and job processing software
- Must be organized and self-motivated, pay attention to detail and require little
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Familiar with estimating software, Xactimate experience a plus
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent ability to complete required paperwork correctly and punctuality.
- Hard working team player who can easily adapt to changing needs.
- Strong desire to learn and excel!
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.