The aftermath of a kitchen fire in your Monterey, CA home, is no problem for the professionals at Disaster Kleenup Specialists. With over three decades of experience in fire damage cleanup and restoration services, we have the knowledge and experience to clean up and repair your kitchen quickly and professionally.
Preventing Kitchen Fires
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s a place to eat, cook, and bond with family and friends. So even small kitchen fires can be devastating and disruptive. But how do you prevent a kitchen fire from happening in the first place?
Some accidental kitchen fire damage is simply unavoidable. But there are things you can do to help prevent kitchen fires.
- Keep Appliances Clean & In Good Repair
- Unplug Small Electric Appliances When Not In Use
- Follow Manufacturers Instructions When Lighting Pilot Lights & Burners
- Avoid Overfilling Pots & Pans With Oil / Grease
- Don’t Leave Food Unattended While Cooking
- Turn Off Stove Or Oven If You Need To Step Away Or Become Distracted
- Keep Combustible Items Such As Paper Towels & Hand Towels Clear Of The Stove
- Install A Smoke Alarm Near, Your Kitchen & Check Batteries Regularly
Fire Damage Cleanup
After even small kitchen fires, there will be both fire and smoke damages to deal with. In the event of a larger fire, there may also likely be water damage as attempts are made to put the flames out.
At Disaster Kleenup Specialists, we are experts in the field of fire damage restoration. We can handle everything from the damage inspection to finished repairs. This is a job best left our professionals. We have the tools, knowledge, and experience to tackle your kitchen restoration job quickly, safely, and efficiently.
There are a few simple things that you can do to jump-start the cleanup process in the meantime. Or, you can just play it safe, and leave it all to us.
- Open Windows & Doors
- Set-Up Fans Allowing Odors To Escape
- Change Filters On HVAC System & Avoid Using For The Time Being
- Safely Remove Anything From The Area That Is Valuable, Meaningful, Or Salvageable
- Carefully Throw Out Debris
- Remove Cabinet Doors & Drawers Exposing Interior Space
Our Other Fire Damage Services
Even small kitchen fires can cause structural damages and problems in other areas around your home. Our trained fire damage repair company knows how to uncover and tackle even hidden damages.
From your initial fire damage assessment to full fire and smoke disaster restoration service, we offer a complete array of options to help you.
- Smoke Removal
- Soot Removal
- Content Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Water Removal & Extraction
- Water Damage Restoration
- Ceiling & Wall Repairs
- Odor Removal
Call The California Kitchen Fire Pros
If you are facing kitchen fire cleanup, the sooner you call, the better. At Disaster Kleenup Specialists, we have over three decades of experience helping residents in and around Monterey, CA. Contact us today to get started with all your restoration needs and get things back to normal in no time.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (831) 899-3938
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.