Here at Disaster Kleenup Specialists, the people that make up our company are actively involved in interests and organizations that provide meaningful benefits in our community.
Through donations, volunteering, and helping to organize – we believe in supporting our team’s activities in the local community. Our contributions include participation and support for the following organizations, activities, and associations:
- American Cancer Society
- Boy Scouts of America / Girl Scouts
- Boys & Girls Club
- CA Firefighters Association
- California International Airshow, Salinas
- Central Coast Athletics
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Food Bank for Monterey County
- Future Farmers of America
- Gateway Center
- Girl’s Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Meals on Wheels
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Monterey Commercial Property Owners Association (MCPOA)
- Monterey Museum of Art
- Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- Pony Baseball / Softball
- Pop Warner Football League
- Red Cross
- Relay for Life
- Safe Place – Homeless Teen Shelter
- Salvation Army
- Seaside & Sand City Chamber of Commerce
- Seaside Police Activities League (PAL)
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- SPCA of Monterey
- Toys for Tots
- Women’s Professional Network
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE | CALL (800) 427-1769
CITIES WE SERVE
Aromas, Big Sur, Bradley, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Castroville, Chualar, Gonzales, Greenfield, Jolon, King City, Lockwood, Marina, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Salinas, San Ardo, Sand City, San Lucas, Seaside, Soledad, & Spreckels, CA.
Santa Cruz County
Aptos, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Brookdale, Capitola, Davenport, Felton, Freedom, Los Gatos, Mount Hermon, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, & Watsonville, CA.
San Benito County
Hollister, Paicines, San Juan Bautista, & Tres Pinos, CA.
Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, and Union City, CA.